I want to chat about your online security for a minute.
One of Kim’s favourite words is ‘decentralize.’ To her, decentralize means giving the power back to the people. See, Kim is one of those people gifted with the ability to see possibility. (Maybe it came from homeschooling three kids, maybe from being immersed in academia experience, maybe her love for geeking out on all things tech or her skill of MacGyvering pretty much anything.) Whatever the reason, Kim has an unrelenting passion for making ideas and concepts accessible, sharing knowledge, and then putting that knowledge in the hands of the everyday non-tech person. And she is damn good at it.
While she has spent most of her life steeped in all things artificial intelligence, cybersecurity and digital transformation, she easily sees the chasms that exist today for all business owners. Specifically, the chasm of moving from a world where technology was a shiny object, a nice to have and an adjunct to business to one where technology is a fully integrated driver. Today, technology encompasses our entire world — personal, professional and business — and permeates every aspect of it, governing its speed, range, and possibilities.
She knows that the way a business handles information technology and fosters cyber resilience reflects how the senior leaders think about the company and its place in the contemporary market.
Back to the question Your Online Security: Should You Care? Frankly, this can be a very overwhelming and scary topic for most of us. Because most of us were never trained in this, we have no real interest in it. We worry about falling into never-ending rabbit holes and want to avoid huge cash sucks with no ROI.
Should you Care?
The truth is Maybe Not. If you are not interested in changing the way you do business. If you are not concerned about the pace at which technology is pushing us, humans. If you have lots of cash to pour into your existing processes when they can no longer keep up. You are a perfect candidate for Maybe Not.
If you are interested in thriving, not just surviving. YES! If you are interested in making a positive impact in the world. YES! If you want to leave a legacy — to your kids, to a movement or even just to your tribe, YES!
For years, Kim has taken the stress and mystery out of basic online security for all kinds of companies, academia, government agencies, parent groups and kids mentoring programs. For years, she has brought clarity to the basic technology requirements, online security issues, and digital-era standard operating procedures needed to keep technology, information, and people safe and also safely growing. Now, she wants to do it for you.
Are you the right one?
Kim is looking for a few good men and women to be her Chief Guinea Pigs. Yes, she is doing a beta test of her newest program! This is an amazing opportunity to learn the secrets every business owner, leader and employee should know. Not only do you get the chance to help direct where the program needs to be tweaked, but you also walk away with your own Online Security Passport.
Are you a business owner who has employees working part- or full-time from home? Are you moving toward an online or hybrid workforce, sales plan, or customer/client offerings? If you answered yes, consider signing up here.
The primary goals for this session are to
- Take the stress and mystery out of basic online security for you, your business and even your family.
- Create an outline of where you are now and where you want to be. Plus bridge how you can get there.
- Showcase a best practices process for passwords, web domains and emails, security awareness, work from home, privacy compliance and backup protocols.
You will leave with a greater awareness of
- What are the digital security practices, backup plans, and work-from-home Best Practices for a successful remote, in-person, or hybrid work environment?
- What do you need to do to be GDPR, CCPA, HIPPA – and more – compliant?
- What are the 6 most common scams, and how do we equip our employees, our contractors, our leadership, and ourselves to spot these scams – and future scams.
- As leaders and business owners, how do we find our way through the maze of cyber-safety options AND stay sane?
- In short, you will leave with an outline of where you are, where you need to be, and how to get there. And you’ll even be able to check some of the boxes on this new list. Because Kim loves decentralization, she will arm you with sane and understandable solutions, bring calm to the chaos, and reduce your business online acceleration’s stress and anxiety.
I can promise you, Kim presents the data and background stories with a sense of humour and a huge dollop of real-world reality. In other words, after you spend time with her, you walk away, not only with a great idea of what needs to be done, but also feeling as smart as her.
So, yes. You Should Care! Want to be part of this special opportunity? Sign up here. It’s all taking place on April 22nd.