How we think and why we think are two common queries we often get. Here is what drives us. It is a listing of some of the most important things we have learned about how businesses succeed. Paradoxically, it has a lot to do with the myriad of reasons why businesses can fail.
HOW BUSINESSES CAN FAIL
According to Forbes, business failures can be summarised as follows:
- 29% will run out of cash
- 23% will not have the right team
- 19% will get out competed
- 17% will lack a real business model
- 14% will have a poor marketing strategy
- 13% will lose focus
BUSINESS IS PERSONAL
All decisions made in every business have a personal impact. On your employees, your customers, your suppliers. Whether you know it or not. Whether you think about it or not. All Business IS personal.
It makes complete sense that the core issue in every business is the people element. Get the people element right and everything ordinary will turn extraordinary. Get the people element wrong and nothing will move past mediocre.
WHAT BUSINESSES NEED TO SUCCEED
- A system that ensures the ability to grow consistently year over year. Because business is a system, or a series of systems, not a magic pill, not a hope or dream and never a one-day wonder.
- A winning mindset or an invincible cloak of armour
- A trusted ally (mentor, advisor) in their back pocket
EMAIL US TO RECEIVE OUR BI-MONTHLY “POV NEWSLETTER”
Interested in keeping up with the how we think piece of our brains? We have created a bi-monthly “POV Newsletter” we’d be happy to send you! One such POV is found in our blog here. To sign up, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line: Bullet Proof POV Please, and we will add you to our mailing list. We promise not to disappoint you.