We often get asked to explain how we think. There are two very important things we learned about how businesses succeed. Today, those two things drive our every thought and action.
1 Business IS Personal
All decisions made in every business have a personal impact. On your employees, your customers, your suppliers. Whether you know it or not. Whether you think about it or not. All Business IS personal.
It makes complete sense that the core issue in every business is the people element. Get the people element right and everything ordinary will turn extraordinary. Get the people element wrong and nothing will move past mediocre.
2 What Successful Businesses Must Have in Place to Survive and Thrive the Next Two Decades
- They make love to their customers. They accurately identify and effectively get closer to their customers in every single transaction beginning to end with all technologies and all humans.
- They have wickedly simple processes. Simplification of operations generates greater internal efficiencies which in turn ensures an ability to grow consistently year over year. Because business is a series of systems, not a magic pill, not hope nor dream and never a one-day wonder.
- They are upstanding community citizens. And set the example in every way as pillars in their society. Which makes them awesome employers and caring corporate citizens.
- They have a winning attitude or mindset. This permeates the entire organization and is the ultimate invincible cloak of armour. It makes them both fearless and to be feared.
- They have a trusted ally (mentor, advisor) in their back pocket because every successful leader has a secret weapon.
That is how we think. So simple to say; so darned difficult to live up to every single day.
And that is why we are in business. To help you. To hold your hand. To listen to you. To change your thinking for the better.
So you can get the MORE you want.
WANT TO RECEIVE OUR “POV NEWSLETTER”?
Interested in keeping up with the how we think piece of our brains? We created a bi-monthly “POV Newsletter” and are thrilled at the reactions so far. Happy to send to you! Simply email email@example.com with the Subject Line: Bullet Proof POV Please, and we will add you to our mailing list. We promise not to disappoint you.